Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Word: Awesome!!!

I received a surprise invite this afternoon to watch "Celia" at the Carnival Center tonight. I said yes and when I left work I went into "Speed Racer" mode. Sped home (Cutler Ridge from FIU) at 5:30pm, got dressed, grabbed clothes for my wife and sped to Doral to pick her up and go to the Carnival Center. All before 7:30pm (showtime)!! I stressed but is was all worth while, we arrive at 7:10pm with time to spare, despite the rain.
We valet the car and walked in feeling like stars. Saw so many familiar faces: Enrique Santos, Christina, Daddy Yankee's Producer and DJ... it was cool.
We sat down and when the music started I smiled from ear to ear.
What a performance!!! It was awesome!!!
Thank you Heredes and Marcy for the invite, it was awesome!!

No comments: